I chose to live on
campus in a college, though renting an apartment off campus and self-cooking
could save a fortune, for I wanted to experience college life. Now we have been
here for more than three weeks, and I believe I made the right decision. But I did’t
expect it’s so noisy around all day long.
Looking around, I find noises are from the following
sources.
1.
The graduate
school. We are neighbors, and steams can be seen rising from the chimney 24
hours a day.
2.
The power
plant. We assumed that is a lab. Reading the map, we know there is a power
plant so near to us.
3.
The gym
renovation/repair site. fortunately the construction workers stop at night,
unlike ours who work far into the night.
4. The steel door of the college to the north which is just down our windows.
5.
People, police cars,ambulances,private cars and trucks coming and going in the street downstairs.
What a "lively "life we are having here now in Morse college,on Yale campus!
Anyway,I am enjoying life here!
Anyway,I am enjoying life here!
没有评论:
发表评论