2014年7月11日星期五

We admire the long summer vacations(usually from the end of May to the end of August) in North America(the States and Canada mainly) and assumed that summer compus of American universities are silent and quiet, just like ours. But now I get to know that there are such various summer session courses for students to choose.By the way, two confusing words are somewhat clear to me now, and I soppose both of them are not appropriate to describe our academic year in China. 
The following are some of the courses for the 2014 summer session, just 23 from 52 fields all together.
1.Ameican studies
2.Ancient Greek
GREK S110 01
3.Anthropology
4.Art
ART S115 01
ART S130 01
ART S138 01
ART S185 01
5.British Studies
BRST 173 01
BRST 194 01
6.Chemistry
CHEM S101 01
CHEM S114 01
CHEM S115 01
CHEM S220 01
CHEM S221 02
7.Ciassical Civilization
8.Economics
ECON S159 01
ECON S170 01
ECON S275 01
ECON S281E 01
ECON S285 01
ECON S285E 01
ECON S476 01
9.English
ENGL S114 01Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 02Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 03Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 04Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 05Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 06Writing Seminars I
ENGL S114 3Writing Seminars I
ENGL S247 01Travel Writing
ENGL S361E 01Modern American Drama
ENGL S362 01Theater Now
10.Film Studies
FILM S143 01
FILM S166 01
FILM S180 01
FILM S182 01
FILM S188 01
FILM S202 01
FILM S208 01
FILM S247 01
11.Global Affairs
12.History
HIST S130 01
HIST S187 01
HIST S199 01
HIST S201 01
HIST S202 01
HIST S261 01
HIST S306 01
HIST S444 01
13.History of Art
HSAR S244 01
HSAR S382 01
HSAR S458 01
HSAR S494 01
14.Humanities
HUMS S213 01
HUMS S217 01
HUMS S221 01
HUMS S267 01
15.Literature
LITR S120 01
LITR S164 01
LITR S176 01
LITR S222 01
LITR S311 01
16.Philosophy
PHIL S100 01
PHIL S110 01
PHIL S182 01
PHIL S220 01
PHIL S331 01
PHIL S337 01
17.Psychology
PSYC S180 01Abnormal Psychology
18.Religion
19.Religion Studies
RLST S108 01Cosmogonic Myths
RLST S108 1Cosmogonic Myths
20.Political Science
PLSC S114 01
PLSC S134 01
PLSC S157 01
PLSC S176 01
PLSC S235 01
PLSC S286 01
PLSC S335 01
PLSC S336 01
PLSC S349 01
PLSC S391 01
21.Theater Studies
THST S262 01
THST S392E 01
22.Women’s gender&Sexuality Studies
WGSS S110 01
WGSS S120 01
23.Science

没有评论:

发表评论