I respect American way of treating and taking such a good
care of the physically challenged.
In our cities, those people are not so often seen in
public places, not because we have fewer, but because it’s inconvenient for
them, the trasportation, the facilities, even eyes from around.
But here in yale, we can see for people on wheelchairs
a special button to open every door, a special booth in every restroom, special
parking lots in any street. Therefore those people can come out to be a part of
the world, to have their life. I remember the black school bus driver Joe’s
touching stories on how he and the schools have helped and are helping the
physically challenged young people.
Sure those are usually have some problems with their limbs,
especially legs. I have no idea where are those who are visually or audily
challenged and I am wondering what kind of life they are having in the United
States of America.
In the area where I live, there are "group homes" set up for them to learn to live independently and counselors check in on them and take them shopping. I am fascinated by how tolerant and thoughtful some areas can be toward the handicap, and it makes me proud.
回复删除Thank you for your help! You can be proud!
回复删除